top of page

Explore Costs

Final (10).png

What is Needed to Get Rates

  1. Benefit Summary  your current insurance plan summary

  2. Invoice your current insurance bill or invoice

  3. Wage & Tax Report  your most recent state wage and tax report

  • Iowa = Form 65-5300 | Nebraska = Form UI 11W


*if required documents are not available to attach or mail at this time, the Benefit Advisor team will follow up with you to get the additional information needed.

How Do I Get Rates

Submit Online

​Complete this online form and attach required documents.


Submit Paper

​Download and complete this printable form. Email, fax or mail form and required documents to:
(f)   319.352.2075  
(m) INEDA Healthcare,
       301 Oak Ridge Circle
       Waverly IA 50677

bottom of page